New York Real Estate Information
General Tips (part 1)
- Get "Change of Address" cards from the post office and
send out well before moving day.
- Have the post office forward your mail to your new address.
- Cancel any contracted services and pre-authorized cheques.
- Inform gardening, dry cleaning, garbage pick-up, newspapers, magazines,
diaper and other home services. Arrange for service at your new address.
- Obtain a letter of introduction from your current branch to help establish
new accounts. Transfer trust or bank accounts and securities.
- Cancel or transfer social, athletic, civic, religious or business
affiliations and memberships.
for a move
you own your present home
you rent your present home
your new home
North American Real Estate Network:
See real estate agents for the city which interests you.